The Only Travel Guide You Need to Visit the Sky Views Observatory
A breath-taking experience in Downtown Dubai, Sky Views Observatory is perched 219.8 meters above the ground, offering 360-degree vistas. The 46-meter glass floor observatory, and added attractions such as the Edge Walk and Glass Slide, are definitely not for the faint-hearted. Please stay on this page as we guide you to all the information you need to know to visit the Sky Views Observatory.
Sky Views Observatory Opening Hours
The Sky Views Observatory and Glass Side are open every day from 10 AM to 9 PM.
The Edge Walk experience is open daily from 11 AM to 6:30 PM.
Closed: All three attractions are open daily.Know More
Best Time to Visit | Sky Views Observatory
Weekday vs Weekend: Sky Views Observatory is open daily. Book the experience on a weekday between 10:30 AM to 3 PM or 7 PM to 9 PM to avoid the tourist rush. A large number of visitors come during sunset hours, so it's better to avoid the peak hours from 4 PM to 6:30 PM.
Peak Season vs Low Season: The best time to visit Dubai is in the Winter, from November to March. Please bear in mind that winter is also the peak tourist season and the average temperature is around 25 degrees Celsius. If you want to visit in a tourist off-season, choose September to October right after the end of summer in August. Summer, stretching from June to August, is sweltering, with day temperatures crossing 38-degrees.
Where is Sky Views Observatory?
Sky Views Dubai is located in the Address Sky View Hotel in Downtown Dubai.
Address: Sky Views, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed Boulevard, Downtown Dubai, PO Box 111969, Dubai, UAE
Closest Landmark: Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Metro Station
How to Get to Sky Views Observatory?
By Public Transport
By Metro: Takt the red line of the metro and alight at the Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall Metro Station. Sky Views is under a 6 minute walk from the station.
By Train: Trains run from Flinders Street Station. Once you’re on the train, alight at the Royal Park Station. The railway station is just across the road from the Melbourne Zoo gate.
By Bus: Bus numbers 30, D03, D03A, and F13 will take you to the Dubai Mall bus stop, Landside 1. Sky Views Observatory is only a 6 minute walk from here by foot.
The Sky Views Observatory is a 13 minute drive from Dubai International Airport. Travel by E11 and take the exit 50A from Sheikh Zayed Road, and then continue on Financial Center Road D71.
Here are a few parking options once you reach.
The Address Sky View Tower 1 Parking (1 minute away by foot)
The Restaurant at Address Sky View Parking (1 minute away by foot)
Sky Views Observatory Underground Parking (1 minute away by foot)
Boulevard Plaza Parking (8 minute away by foot)
Know Before You Go
- Use the luggage room at the entrance lobby to store luggage, trolleys, and baby strollers.
- Visitors can enjoy free Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Professional photographers are available to hire at the venue.
- Visitors in wheelchairs are welcome. To avail of support, write to firstname.lastname@example.org before visiting.
- Service animals are not allowed.
- Keep in mind that attractions like the Edge Walk and Glass Slide are not suitable for persons with reduced mobility.
- Only visitors between the ages of 12 and 65 can participate in the Edge Walk and Glass Slide experiences.
- Children below 17 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The Sky Views Observatory experience is safe for pregnant women.
- Restrooms and baby-changing stations are available inside the hotel.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring magic pens, spray paint, and markers.
- Glass bottles, aerosol cans, knives and sharp equipment, fireworks, and explosives are banned.
- Visitors cannot use skating shoes, rollerblades, and skateboards.
- Only small handbags are allowed beyond the entrance.
- You cannot bring food and beverages from the outside.
- Visitors are requested to wear modest and comfortable clothes. Avoid loose dresses and skirts. Flip-flops, loose footwear, or long and loose scarves are also banned.
- Photography is allowed.
- Sky Views Dubai follows COVID-19 safety protocols laid out by local authorities.
- Regular safety checks and sanitization procedures are followed all the time.
- Visitors are requested to sanitize their hands regularly.
Sky Views is opening the Sky 52 restaurant shortly. Once you're done with your dose of adrenaline, stop by at the restaurant to enjoy a delicious meal along with a killer view.
There are a few more dining options at the Address Sky View hotel.
Deck Too: Relax and dig into a tasty meal by the poolside.
Patisserie: Satisfy your sweet tooth with a generous spread of cakes and pastries.
The Restaurant at Address Sky View: Have an elegant meal paired with wine or champagne at The Restaurant.
What's Inside Sky Views?
Sky Views Observatory
Soak in stunning views of Dubai from the 52nd and 53rd floor of the hotel.
Take a walk on an adventurous side as you circle the pod of the building hands-free!
Slide down a transparent tube from floor 53 to 52 on a special rug.
Sky Views Observatory Tickets
Frequently Asked Questions About How to Visit the Sky Views Observatory
A. Sky Views Dubai is on the 52nd and 53rd floors of the Address Sky View hotel in Downtown Dubai.
A. Yes, the Sky Views Observatory is open to visitors.
A. The Sky Views Observatory is a relatively new tourist attraction in Dubai. The Observatory, located 219.5 meters above, is one of the best vantage points in Dubai to catch the stunning views of the city.
A. No, you need to book tickets to experience the Sky Views attractions.
A. Sky Views Observatory tickets are available online.
A. Sky Views Observatory tickets are priced at AED 80.
A. The best time to visit Sky Views Dubai is during the sunset around 6 PM. However, keep in mind that this is when most people tend to visit the attraction. If you'd like to avoid crowds, we recommend visiting early in the day or after 7 PM.
A. The Sky Views Observatory and Glass Side are open daily from 10 AM to 9 PM. The Edge Walk experience runs from 11 AM to 6:30 PM.
A. Yes, you can visit the Sky Views Observatory in a group.
A. Yes, the Sky Views Observatory is a great place to bring your children.
A. Yes, the Sky Views Observatory is a wheelchair-friendly attraction. The Edge Walk and Glass Slide however, are not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
A. Yes, you can buy food and drinks at the Sky 52 restaurant or at the other restaurants inside the hotel..
A. We suggest spending at least 30 minutes at the Sky Views Observatory.
A. Yes, the Sky Views Observatory is a new attraction in Dubai and a great way to soak in the sights of the city.