Dubai Banksy Exhibition Tickets 2021
One of the most influential artists in the 21st century, the work of Banksy takes the world of art by storm. His works offer a satirical take on political, cultural, ethical, and social issues. He is known for his bold art style and, of course, his mysterious identity. Banksy’s art includes some of the most recognizable works in the world, and also comes with its own set of controversies. This summer, visitors will have a chance to admire over a hundred works by the British artist at The Mall of Emirates in Dubai. Here’s everything you need to know about Dubai Banksy Exhibition tickets and what to expect from The World of Banksy – The Immersive Experience.
When will it be held?
The World of Banksy – The Immersive Experience exhibition will be held between April 5, 2021 to June 30, 2021.
Where will it be held?
The Banksy exhibition in Dubai will be held at The Theatre, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai. Get directions.
COVID-19 Health Measures
To ensure the safety of visitors, the venue has taken a number of health measures:
- It is advised that guests bring their own masks and keep it on at all times.
- All guests will undergo temperature screening.
- It is mandatory to follow physical distancing protocols.
- The premises is regularly disinfected and sanitized.
Why Visit Dubai Banksy Exhibition
Since his entrance into the art scene in Bristol in the late 1990s, Banksy has made waves. His anti-authoritarian-themed works often discuss political, cultural, and ethical issues. His identity is one of the best-kept secrets in the industry, yet his works are instantly recognizable throughout the world.
The exhibition was previously held in Paris, London, and other European cities, and has now made its way to the Middle East. At The World of Banksy – The Immersive Experience, visitors can get up and close with about 120 of his works spread across a 1000 sq. m. gallery space. The Dubai Banksy exhibition is set up on basis of the countries the works were first seen in, such as the UK, the USA, Australia, and others.
The Banksy exhibition in Dubai brings visitors one step closer to the artist’s genius and gives us an insight into the works of the artist who changed the face of street art.
Dubai Banksy Exhibition Tickets
Tickets to Banksy's exhibition in Dubai will soon be available for purchase. The tickets for adults are priced at AED 75, while children under the age of 12 can avail of a discount and get tickets at AED 45.
Best way to buy The World of Banksy – The Immersive Experience Tickets
The best way to purchase your tickets is to get them online and in advance. This way you get the time slot of your choice to visit the exhibition, and you can avail of discounts available on a number of websites.
Plan Your Visit to Banksy Exhibition Dubai
- Duration: The exhibition is open from April 5, 2021 to June 30, 2021.
- The venue is open from 10 AM - 10 PM.
The Banksy Dubai Exhibition is held at The Mall of the Emirates, Dubai.
- Bus: Buses F29, F30, F33, F35, J01, 81, 93, and 105 can take you to the Mall of the Emirates.
- Metro: Take the Red Line to the Mall of Emirates station, which opens directly into the mall.
- Car: Take the fourth interchange at Sheikh Zayed Road to reach the mall.
- Parking: The Mall has plenty of parking space. It offers free parking on weekends and public holidays. Between Sun-Thu, parking is free for the first 4 hours, after which a small fee is levied.
The Mall of Emirates offers plenty of restaurants to choose from, such as:
- Cafes: Cinnabon, Laduree, PAUL, The Hummingbird Bakery, and Yatsudoki Chateraise.
- Fast Food: Bombay Chowpatty, Fujiyama, Jollibees, Koryo, and Shake Shack
- Restaurants: Après, Farzi Cafe, Le Pain Quotidien, Nando's, and The Cheesecake Factory
The following are some hotels that are located in and around The Mall of the Emirates:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall of the Emirates
- Ibis Mall of the Emirates
- Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
- Novotel Suites Dubai Mall of the Emirates
- Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel, Dubai
Dubai Banksy Exhibition: FAQs
The Banksy Exhibition Dubai is open until June 30, 2021.
The Mall of the Emirates is located off the fourth interchange on Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
Banksy Exhibition Dubai tickets start at AED 75 for adults.
Yes, you can purchase Dubai Banksy Exhibition tickets online and in advance.
The Banksy exhibition in Dubai is located at The Theatre, which is open from 10 AM - 10 PM.
The exhibition will display over a hundred of the artist's works, showing visitors the journey of Banksy.