Your Guide to Visiting The Arch Dubai
Opulent malls, pristine beaches, quaint Bedouin camps in the desert, and some of the world’s most extraordinary architectural marvels such as the Burj Khalifa ensure that Dubai is characterized as much by its rich culture as it is by its extravagance. With so many attractions to choose from and activities to experience, it can be hard to plan a visit to the city. In many ways, The Arch Dubai features an array of experiences that encapsulate the best of what the city has to offer in terms of entertainment. From a 230-meter zipline to exquisite views of the city from the Sunset Lounge, The Arch is an excellent tourist destination that is worth a visit.
The Arch Dubai Highlights
- With a massive capacity of over 20,000 guests, The Arch is set to host some of Dubai’s largest exhibitions, concerts, and other events. Events such as the famous Dubai Fitness Challenge, the Art & Culture Exhibition, and the Dubai Comedy Festival are set to be held here.
- Since it is located in Dubai Festival City Mall, only 5 minutes away from Terminal 3 of the Dubai International Airport, The Arch makes for a great first destination for tourists. You can enter the park either through Festival City Mall or from the private car park, which can be accessed by heading 250 meters beyond the VIP chalet drop-off at the mall.
- The Arch is open from Tuesday-Wednesday and Saturday-Sunday from 2 PM to 10 PM, and 2 PM - 12 AM on Thursdays and Fridays. Learn more about planning your visit to The Arch.
- Gliding along the Dubai Festival City fountain with your child or partner on the twin 250-meter zipline is one of the best ways to experience The Arch Dubai Festival City. You will be rewarded with some of the most breathtaking aerial views of the downtown Dubai skyline as you hurtle towards the other side of the mall.
- Catch incredible views of Dubai at sunset from the Fountain Views Terrace on Tower 2 or the Sunset Lounge on Tower 1. Both of these attractions allow private booking for events such as birthday parties. Spend a relaxing evening at one of these brilliant rooftop locations as you enjoy contemporary music and delectable food or drinks.
- All activities have strict height, weight, and age restrictions. To ensure the safety of all participants, guests under the age of 18 must compulsorily be accompanied by an adult before taking part in any of the activities. The minimum height for most activities is set at 110 cm. Loose jewelry, watches, and clothes that are very loose (such as scarves) are not allowed on many of the activities. This is to prevent participants from hurting themselves by accident.
Things to do at The Arch Dubai
Ascend to the top of Tower 1 to catch unparalleled views of the gorgeous Dubai Creek and the city skyline. As the name suggests, this is an excellent place to spend a relaxing evening with your loved ones. You can also pick up a drink or some light snack to enjoy as you watch the sun sink below the horizon.
The Arch Village
If you are looking for a quick snack or some coffee, the Arch Village features a range of coffee shops and eateries spread out across a large grassy patch. This is also an excellent place to watch local artists perform as you unwind with shisha or simply a cup of coffee. Bean bags and picnic tables are scattered across Arch Village, making it the perfect spot to socialize.
The Arch Dubai: FAQs
Yes, the Dubai Arch is currently open to visitors.
The Arch Dubai has some of the most unique adventure activities in the Middle East, making it worth a visit.
Bag jump, zipline gliding, and wall climbing are the best activities at The Arch.
The 4-meter or 6-meter bag jump is a fun and safe activity for kids.
Quick Flight, which involves leaping off a 13m platform with special equipment, is one of the best adrenaline-inducing activities for teens.
The Arch Village offers a great place to smoke shisha, sip coffee, and socialize. You can also watch live performances here.