All You Need to Know About VR Park Dubai Mall
The city of Dubai is full of surprises. The sheer amount of logic-defying structures and attractions that the city can conjure up is mind-boggling — it always has something for everyone. One of the newest attractions on the block is VR Park Dubai. This stunning attraction is fast becoming the talk of the town. Known as the largest VR Park in the world, VR Park Dubai Mall has several fascinating experiences that can make for a great day’s outing. Read on to know more about this exciting new addition to Dubai’s long list of tourist spots.
VR Park Dubai In A Nutshell
- Location: The Dubai Mall, Financial Center Rd, Downtown Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Timings: Sun to Thu: 12 PM - 10 PM & Fri to Sat: 10 AM - 12 AM
- Getting there: You can use the metro, bus, or taxi
- Number of rides: 18
- Other Attractions Nearby: Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai Fountain, & Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
What Is VR Park Dubai?
What To Do At VR Park Dubai?
While this isn't an exhaustive list of all the rides and experiences at VR Park Dubai Mall, here are our top picks at the venue:
The tallest structure in the world gets even more interesting. The spine chilling experience of descending the Burj Khalifa at the mercy of gravity is probably the most popular and exciting one at VR Park Dubai. Advanced mechanics and VR mean that this experience is going to be nothing less than the real one.
Set in futuristic Dubai, the Dubai Drone experience combines a thrilling Sci-Fi element with reality by transporting you to a time when airborne taxis dominate Dubai’s skyline. As you are taking in the view from above, you noticed that your taxi has spun out of control in the traffic-laden airway.
This hyperreal experience at VR Park Dubai is made possible by the clever use of graphics and immersive technology. You are a part of an elite crew of professionals who have been given the task to rescue a comrade. All that stands between you and the distressed is a dangerous monster.
If you are looking for an educational experience, you won’t find anything more fun than this experience at VR Park Dubai Mall. Arena AR1 lets you get up close and personal with a variety of animals including but not limited to leopards, elephants, polar bears, dinosaurs, and giraffes.
- You can get discounts on tickets if you book the experience online at least 24 hours in advance.
- Certain experiences have age and height restrictions — be sure to check them before you select your experience.
- The Cinema Parking in Dubai Mall is the closest parking spot from VR Park Dubai.
- Visit the VR Park Dubai on weekdays to make the optimal use of your time.
- Due to COVID restrictions, you can only purchase tickets online.
Frequently Asked Questions About VR Park Dubai Mall
A. Yes, the Super 7 Attractions Pass lets you skip the line and check out seven experiences of your choice.
A. The best time to visit VR Park Dubai is soon after it opens on weekdays.
A. Entry prices for particular rides are the same for children and adults. The height and age restrictions must be met to gain entry.
A. VR Park Dubai has 18 interactive rides and experiences.