Wild Wadi Waterpark Rules - Know Before You Go
General Safety Rules for visiting Wild Wadi:
- You must have a minimum height of 1.1 meters to enjoy some of the Wild Wadi rides.
- Guests with medical restrictions should refrain from getting on the rides.
- All guests are expected to follow the instructions given out by the lifeguard.
- Children below the age of 13 must be accompanied by an individual of at least 16 years.
- There are designated smoking areas at Wild Wadi water park.
- Locker rentals are available at the venue.
- Go Pro cameras can be used on all rides except Jumeirah Sceirah. Please note that these cameras should have their straps attached.
- Outside food is prohibited inside Wild Wadi. However, guests are allowed to carry 1-litre water bottle per person into the park.
- Some rides are body active and may present a risk of injury.
- Please keep in mind that some pools may be quite deep.
- Management reserves the right to ask guests who violate this policy to leave the water park.
- Smoking is allowed only in the designated areas.
- Outside food is not allowed inside Wild Wadi Dubai.
- Fighting, using abusive language, running, driving, intoxication, and queue jumping are not allowed.
- Guests should refrain from carrying sharp or pointed objects into the water park. These objects may be stored in the First Aid room.
Wild Wadi Swimwear Policy:
- All guests should wear swimwear before getting on to rides. Street clothes, long and flowing dresses, etc. should not be worn.
- Guests should refrain from wearing underwear or transparent clothing.
- Shorts with protruding designs or accessories on the back like rivets and wetsuits should be avoided.
- Wearing jewelry is prohibited inside the water park.
- Guests should avoid wearing swimsuits with metal accessories like zippers, buckles, and clasps as they may be abrasive to other guests and slides.
- Children should wear swim diapers that can be purchased at the Wild Wad gift shops.
- Shades, lenses, etc. should not be worn while on a ride. If you need to keep them with you, you can purchase lanyards from Wild Wadi gift shops.
Book Wild Wadi Water Park Tickets
Combo (Save 23%): Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo + Wild Wadi Park Tickets
More details +