The Complete Guide to Topgolf Dubai: Opening Hours, Location & More
Topgolf Dubai, a sports and entertainment hub, is the newest golf club in Dubai. The venue features high-tech golf games, where their patented technology tracks the movement of the golf ball, scoring each shot accordingly! Fit for all ages and skill levels, Topgolf Dubai offers food, games, and live music. The state-of-the-art golf driving range has 96 hitting bays, spread across three floors spanning 60,000 square feet. Enjoy a day out learning golf, show off your professional skills, or just indulge in food and music. Here's all the information you need to plan your visit to Topgolf Dubai.
Topgolf Dubai Opening Hours
What are Topgolf Dubai timings?
Topgolf Dubai opening hours are as follows:
- Sunday-Wednesday: 10 AM-1 AM
- Thursday: 10 AM-2 AM
- Friday-Saturday: 9 AM-2 AM
When is Topgolf Dubai closed?
Topgolf Dubai is open throughout the week.
How long should I spend at Topgolf Dubai?
Your visit to Topgolf Dubai can last for 3-4 hours.
What is the best time to visit Topgolf Dubai?
You can plan for a weekday visit as Topgolf Dubai gets busy on the weekends.
Topgolf Dubai Location
- Metro: The closest Metro Station to Topgolf Dubai is Al Khail/Nakheel Metro Station (on the red line or M1)
- Bus: Bus routes 8, 83, 84, and 85 have stops near Emirates Golf Club.
- Car: You can easily drive to Topgolf Dubai, located at Emirates Golf Club off Sheik Zayed Road. The venue has ample parking slots available.
- Taxi: Alternatively, you can opt for a taxi and get dropped off at the taxi drop-off point at Topgolf Dubai and get picked up from there, in case you don’t want to drive or take public transport.
Topgolf Dubai Facilities & Services
- Dining: There are three dining facilities at Topgolf Dubai- The Bunker cafe, The Yard sports bar, and The Loft. You can find small bites, big bites, salads, side dishes, desserts, and drinks on their menus. Items on the menu can be modified to be vegetarian as well.
- Parking: General parking facility is available for all guests.
- Wheelchair accessibility: Differently-abled guests can comfortably visit and explore Topgolf Dubai. Apart from its entrance that is accessible for wheelchairs and strollers, there are also spacious elevators on all floors.
What to do around Topgolf Dubao
Dubai Marina Cruise
The residential district of Dubai, Dubai Marina, lies in the heart of Dubai, just 6 kilometers from Topgolf Dubai. The neighborhood boasts of awe-inspiring architecture like Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall, and the Yacht Club amongst many others. The Dubai Marina Cruise allows you to observe Dubai’s impressive skyline from a vantage point while you cruise along the canal.Dubai Marina Cruise tickets
Dubai Marina Mall
Located just 4.5 kilometres from Topgolf Dubai, Dubai Marina Mall is a haven for shopping and leisure. The four-level mall has high-street fashion outlets, dining options that face the shimmering waterfront of Dubai Marina, entertainment venues to engage children, and a lot more!
Bluewaters Island (Ain Dubai)
If you didn’t already know, Bluewaters Island is one of the artificial islands across the water from Dubai Marina. It features multiple shopping, leisure and entertainment venues, hotels, and beach clubs. A must-do on the island is to soar high in the skies, in the world’s largest observation wheel — the Ain Dubai.Ain Dubai tickets
Tips For Visiting Topgolf Dubai
- Topgolf Dubai is open to all ages. Any guests under 18 must be supervised by a guest aged 21+ after 9 PM. Please make sure to carry a valid ID.
- Opt for an online booking to save time. Check for availability and reserve a time slot as per your requirements.
- The maximum capacity per bay is 6 guests.
- Make sure to follow the rules and instructions listed in your hitting bay. Only the person hitting the ball should stay beyond the red line. All other players should stay behind at any time. Ensure the safety of everyone around you before swinging the club.
- Don’t get anxious if you’ve never held a golf club. There are games for beginners, Intermediates and advanced players. The Bunker Minigolf experience is especially designed for children.
- If you want to avoid wasting time waiting for a bay, buy the skip the line Fast Pass. The pass grants you only priority access to the next available bay (it can be any floor) at your reserved time.
Plan your visit to Topgolf Dubai: FAQs
A. Yes, Topgolf Dubai is open to all guests.
A. Topgolf Dubai is located in Emirates Golf Club, off Sheik Zayed Road.
A. Games at Topgolf Dubai are priced on an hourly basis. The prices range from AED 130-AED 220 per hour per bay, depending on the day and the time of your visit.
A. Topgolf Dubai opening hours for Sunday-Wednesday are 10 AM-1 AM; on Thursdays, it operates from 10 AM-2 AM; On Fridays-Saturdays, it is open between 9 AM-2 AM.
A. Topgolf Dubai gets crowded during the weekends. So plan a weekday visit or an evening visit to the venue.
A. You can take public transport or drive to Topgolf Dubai.
A. Topgolf Dubai has a range of activities to suit every age group. Apart from beginner, intermediate and advanced level golf games, you can explore other activities. Indulge in the in-house eateries, enjoy miniature golf, celebrate your birthdays, host celebrations and corporate events, or enjoy a great night out with friends and family. Topgolf Dubai has stunning views of the Dubai Marina skyline.
A. Topgolf Dubai has multiple nearby attractions like Dubai Marina, Dubai Pearl Museum, Bluewaters Island, Dubai Marina Mall, which offer a range of leisure, dining, and entertainment options.
A. You can expect to spend around 3-4 hours at Topgolf Dubai.
A. Topgolf Dubai is following the government-specified guidelines. Social distancing markers are displayed in common areas. All guests are required to wear face masks while in common areas. Common areas are regularly disinfected and the entire venue is cleaned regularly. Each bay and equipment are sanitized before use.
A. Yes, the venue is wheelchair accessible.