Plan Your Visit to Ain Dubai Observation Wheel
Visiting Ain Dubai Observation Wheel
The Ain Dubai is the latest stunning addition to the city, which can be easily added to the must-visit attractions in the UAE. Like other iconic Dubai monuments that can only be described in superlatives, this magnificent structure sets the record for being the world’s largest observation wheel built at a height of 250 meters — making it taller than the London Eye and High Roller in Las Vegas. This eye-catching wonder is situated on Bluewaters Island — a man-made Island built 500 meters off Jumeirah Beach coastline, near Dubai Marina. Here's everything you need to know before you visit Ain Dubai.
Ain Dubai | Visitor Information At A Glance
- What are the Ain Dubai opening hours?
Ain Dubai is open from 10 AM to 9 Pm on Tuesdays & Wednesdays and from 12 PM to 9 PM from Thursday to Saturday.
- How long does it take to go around Ain Dubai?
One rotation around the Dubai Eye takes approximately 38 minutes.
- Where is the Ain Dubai located?
Ain Dubai is located at Bluewaters - Bluewaters Island - Dubai - United Arab Emirates. Get directions.
- How to reach Ain Dubai?
You can take the bus, metro, or tram to Ain Dubai. You can also take a cab or simply drive down to Ain Dubai.
Ain Dubai Timings
Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 10 AM to 9 PM
Thursday to Saturday: 12 PM to 9 PM
Closure: Ain Dubai will remain closed throughout the Holy Month of Ramadan for periodic enhancements. It is expected to reopen on 31 August 2022.
Duration: One rotation takes approximately 38 minutes. However, visitors should arrive at the venue 30 - 60 minutes prior to your experience to complete the entry process, buy snacks or beverages and visit the toilets before you enter as there are no toilets inside the cabin.
What's The Best time to Visit Ain Dubai?
Ain Dubai, which translates to Dubai Eye, is the newest attraction in the city. A version of the London Eye, the Ain Dubai is the world’s largest Ferris Wheel, elevating to a height of 210 meters. A ride on the Ain Dubai observation wheel will allow you to admire Dubai's coastline and spot iconic landmarks like the Burj Al Arab, the Palm Jumeirah, and the Burj Khalifa.
The best time to go on the Ain Dubai observation wheel would be between October to March so you can escape the harsh climate of the city. Visit on a weekday around sunset hours as it would allow you to view the city skyline against the pink and orange hues. However, between 5 PM to 7 PM also marks the Ain Dubai peak hours, so it could be crowded, which could lead to a longer wait time. To avoid crowds, you can visit Ain Dubai during the early morning or the evening when it is cooler.
Ain Dubai Location
Getting to Ain Dubai
Closest Stop: Jumeira, Royal Meridian (860 m)
Bus routes 8, 883, 4, F55A will take you to Bluewaters Island. The closest bus stops are Jumeira, Royal Meridian - 02, which is 12 min walk away, and Shatha Tower - 01, which is a 20-minute walk away from Ain Dubai.
Nearest Metro Stop: Damac Metro Station (620 meters)
The M1 metro line takes you to the Ain Dubai. Alight at the Damac Metro Station. From here, Ain Dubai is a 9-minute walk to the attraction.
Nearest Station: Jumeirah Beach Residences 2 (6 km)
You can take the Light Rail to get to Ain Dubai. Alight at the Jumeirah Beach Residences 2 station, which is a 9-minute taxi ride away from Ain Dubai.
You can take a taxi, Careem or Uber. You will find the designated drop-off and pick-up zones at Bluewaters. You can also drive down to the attraction by taking the Sheikh Zayed Road E11 towards Abu Dhabi. Exit at junction 31 towards Al Azraq Street and follow the signs leading to Ain Dubai. You can park at Bluewaters.
Know Before You Go
- Book your tickets online and in advance. This is specially important as Ain Dubai is operating under a reduced capacity with a maximum of 7 guests per cabin or up to 10 guests from the same group.
- Follow the queuing systems and social distancing protocols in place. All guests must maintain a 2 meter distance from those outside their group at all time.
- Sanitize your hands. You will find hand sanitizer dispensers across the attraction.
- Wearing facemasks is mandatory throughout the Ain Dubai, including inside the cabin. Disposable masks are available across the facility.
- Visitors are encouraged to rely on contactless payment.
- Each cabin is cleaned before operation.
- Wi-Fi: You can enjoy free Wi-Fi while taking a ride along Ain Dubai.
- Lost & Found: If you have lost anything during your visit contact email@example.com or 800 AIN DXB.
- Toilet: There are no toilets on board, but you can visit the washroom in the Terminal Building.
- Locker room: Ain Dubai does not have any storage facilities for bags or luggage. Only small handheld bags and small rucksacks are permitted on board.
- Air-condition: Every cabin is fully air-conditioned.
- Ain Dubai will suspend its operations during certain weather condition such as sandstorm, rain, heavy wind or in case of technical malfunction.
- Each cabin is equipped with an intercom, fire sensors, and CCTV cameras. You will also find safety equipment, rescue equipment, fire extinguishers and a defibrillator unit inside.
- Weapons or objects with a sharp point or edge are prohibited inside.
- Except for guide dogs or hearing dogs, pets or animals are prohibited inside.
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, flammable liquids are prohibited inside.
- Anyone found possessing, using or appearing to be under the influence will be refused admission or removed from the Ain Dubai.
- Visitors must avoid throwing of any items that may cause injury.
- Visitors cannot film for commercial purposes without prior authorisation
- Unnecessary noise, or any behaviour that can cause annoyance to other visitors is not permitted.
- Coffee Planet: Grab a bite to eat and drink while you relax.
- Concession Counters: Keep refreshments handy for your ride.
- Seaview Lounge: Enjoy some sharing platters and beverages here.
You can also visit one of the many restaurants at Bluewaters Island. Some popular ones include Puerto 99 Mexican Cuisine, The Selfish Bull, The London Project, Ketch Up Dubai Restaurant, Sahelnom and Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen.
- Guests under the age of 16 should be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21.
- Don't forget to carry jackets or sweaters as it can get chilly towards the evening at the island.
- Comfortable shoes are highly recommended as there would be lots to cover and explore within the island.
- While they do not have a dress code in place, visitors are recommended to wear respectful clothing.
- You can enjoy a ride on Ain Dubai even if you experience motion sickness as the wheel moves at walking pace.
- You can enjoy the Ain Dubai experience if you are pregnant. However, if you suffer from any serious medical conditions relating to your pregnancy contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Frequently Answered Questions About Visiting Ain Dubai
A. Ain Dubai is open on Tuesdays & Wednesdays, from 10 AM to 9 PM and Thursday to Saturday, from 12 PM to 9 PM.
A. Ain Dubai is closed on Mondays. Ain Dubai will also remain closed throughout the Holy Month of Ramadan and is expected to reopen on May 2, 2022
A. The best time to visit Ain Dubai observation wheel would be between October to March, on a weekday during the early morning or the evening to enjoy lesser crowds and better weather.
A. One rotation takes approximately 38 minutes. However, factor in the time taken for entry, to buy snacks and visit the restrooms before the experience, which could take anywhere between 30 - 60 minutes. You can also stick around after the ride and explore the lounge area or grab something to eat.
A. Ain Dubai is located at Bluewaters - Bluewaters Island - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
A. Yes, you can reach Ain Dubai via metro, bus, and tram. You could also take a taxi, Careem or Uber to the attraction.
A. Taking a taxi, Careem, Uber or driving down to Ain Dubai might be the most convenient way to reach. If you take a taxi, the designated drop-off zone is located close to the attraction. If you decide to drive down, there are parking facilities located at Bluewaters, just a quick stroll away from the attraction.
A. Taking the bus, metro and tram are all budget-friendly ways to get to Ain Dubai.
A. While there are no toilets on board, you will find washroom facilities in the Terminal Building.
A. Yes, all visitors can avail of free Wi-Fi while at Ain Dubai.
A. There is a cafe and concession stands located at Ain Dubai. You can also visit the Seaview Lounge to grab a bite to eat and relax.
A. Yes, Ain Dubai is an accessible attraction. They provide lifts and ramps that make the venue suitable for visitors that use wheelchairs.
A. Yes, you can take photographs inside Ain Dubai. However, visitors are not allowed to film for commercial purposes without prior authorisation.
A. No, there is no dress code in place at Ain Dubai.
A. Pets or animals are prohibited on the Ain Dubai. However, guide dogs and hearing dogs are allowed inside.
A. Ain Dubai is open till 9 PM, which allows you to explore the attraction and get a glimpse of the Dubai skyline during the night.
A. No, suitcases will not be allowed inside Ain Dubai. Visitors can carry small handheld bags or rucksacks inside the venue.
A. No, Ain Dubai does not offer any kind of storage facilities
A. Yes, there are plenty of hotels available for stay near Ain Dubai including Caesars Palace Dubai, which is the the first non-gaming resorts by Caesar Entertainment.