Everything You Need to Know About Sky Views in Downtown Dubai
Sky Views Dubai Is Now Open For Public
After much anticipation and waiting, Sky Views Observatory of the twin Address Sky View Hotel has finally opened its doors for the public on 28 November 2021. The three-part experience includes an observatory, glass slide, and an edge-walking experience on the 52 and 53 floors of the two-tower Hotel, offering amazing views of Downtown Dubai, Burj Khalifa, and the famous Dubai skyline.
COVID-19 Safety Measures and Guidelines at Dubai Sky Views
- The observatory of the twin Address Sky View Hotel is operating following all the Covid safety protocols and guidelines as laid out by the authorities to ensure a safe visit for the guests.
- Visitors are requested to follow the Covid guidelines and cooperate with the authorities to ensure a safe visit and a memorable experience.
- All the covid safety protocols will be followed at the attraction.
- Regular safety checks and sanitization procedures are followed to ensure the safety of the visitors.
- The hotel staff ensures that covid safety protocols are followed in the hotel compounds.
- Visitors are encouraged to sanitize or wash their hands frequently to prevent the spread of germs. Common touchpoints are also regularly sanitized by the staff members.
Why Visit Sky Views Observatory in Dubai?
- The Sky Views Observatory in Dubai is located on 52 and 53 floors of the twin Address Sky View Hotel at a mind-boggling height of 219.5m offering stunning views of the Dubai skyline, Downtown Dubai, along with the iconic Burj Khalifa.
- The experience includes a thrilling ride to 219.5m on a glass elevator, zooming from floor to floor, offering panoramic views with a thrilling experience.
- It is more than an observation deck as it is an experience in itself, offering a one-of-a-kind thrilling adventure as visitors get to walk on the 25-meter glass floor.
- Along with the Observatory, get to enjoy other thrilling activities like the Edgewalk -a thrilling hands-free walk on the ledge of the tower, and the Glass Slide - hurtle from floor to floor through a transparent tube wrapped around the tower’s exterior at the 52nd and 53rd floor.
Your Sky Views Observatory Tickets Explained
Sky Views Observatory Tickets
- Buy these tickets to get access to the Sky Views Observatory in Dubai and enjoy the amazing views from the 52 and 53 floors of the twin Address Sky View Hotel.
- Enjoy the thrilling adventure with stunning views of the Dubai skyline, Downtown Dubai and Burj Khalifa. The angle of your view of the iconic Burj Khalifa adds the cherry on the top.
- Get all thrilled and excited during the Glass Slide as the ride takes you around the tower’s exterior through a transparent tube that links floor 53 to the 52nd below. The 12m-long quadruple-laminated glass ride is exciting and adrenaline-pumping.
- Upgrade your ticket for a chilling EdgeWalk experience - a hand’s free walk around the tower’s exterior.
- The Observatory + Glass Slide - Non-Prime Hours
- The Observatory + Glass Slide - Prime Hours
- The Observatory + Edge Walk
Discounted Tickets Sky Views Observatory Tickets
Book your tickets online to enjoy amazing discounts and deals on your Dubai Sky Views tickets. Children aged 3 to 12 years get to enjoy reduced ticket pricing on Sky Views Observatory tickets by booking their tickets online.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
The major advantage of booking your Dubai Sky Views online ticket is that you get to enjoy a super flexible cancellation policy that ensures you get a full refund on cancellation up to 24 hours before your scheduled experience.
What is the Best Way to Buy Sky Views Observatory Tickets? Book Online
The best way to gain access to a stunning experience like Sky Views Observatory in Dubai is by purchasing your tickets online, as you get to enjoy the many advantages of an online booking.
- Advance Booking: With the pandemic being an ongoing concern, attractions worldwide are operating with limited capacity. As limited seats are available, tickets to a popular attraction like Sky Views Observatory are bound to get sold out. Book your tickets online to reserve your slots in advance and enjoy your experience without any hassle or worries.
- Convenience: Made a last-minute plan without booking your tickets to the attraction? Or are you on the go and want to have tickets before you arrive to skip the long ticketing queues. Book your tickets online to save time and money as you get direct access to the site by purchasing your tickets online and avoiding the hassle of standing in long queues.
- Discounts: Booking your tickets online saves your time and helps you save money as you get to enjoy tickets at a discounted price and grab on to amazing deals.
- Flexible Cancelation: Tickets to Sky Views Observatory are best bought online as you get to enjoy a super flexible cancellation policy that offers a full refund on cancellation up to 24 hours before your scheduled experience.
Dubai Sky Views Highlights
View & Experience
The experience in itself is one of the key highlights of the Sky Views Observatory. The experience of getting on top of twin 50-story elliptical dual towers in the heart of Downtown Dubai to watch the stunning views of the Dubai skyline and Burj Khalifa is truly worth it. The Sky Views Observatory experience also includes Edge Walk and Glass Slide, which is bound to get your adrenaline pumping, making your visit a thrilling one.
Embrace the feeling of letting yourself go as you get hurtled from floor to floor, 219.5 meters above the ground, through 12m-long sheets of quadruple-laminated glass. The transparent tube wraps around the tower’s exterior. It connects level 53 to level 52 below, helping you enjoy your thrilling uninterrupted floor to floor ride as you stay mesmerized by the stunning views.
It is Dubai’s highest full circle walk where you get to enjoy a thrilling hands-free walk around the edge of the tower top. Strapped to safety harnesses, Sky Views Edge Walk is a much-loved experience for those who seek adventure and thrills. It lets you walk outside the building to help you enjoy the uninterrupted views as no protective barriers or windows stand between you and Dubai Skyline.
Complement the amazing with a treat to your taste buds as well at Panorama 52. The classic American-style diner serves comfort food that you can enjoy in a chic setting while enjoying the stunning views of Downtown Dubai, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Fountain from level 52 and level 53. It is a fantastic spot to round off your day of excitement with amazing food.
Plan Your Visit To Sky Views Observatory
- Timings: Daily from 10:30 AM to 9 PM.
- Off-peak hours: 10:30 AM to 3 PM; and 7 PM to 9 PM
- Peak hours: 4 PM to 6:30 PM
- General Duration Of Visit: 35 minutes
- Best Time For The Experience: Sunset hours
- Timings: Daily from 2 PM to 9 PM.
- General Duration Of The Experience: 1 hour 30 minutes
Note: Outdoor activities might see a change in timings or can be closed for safety due to unfortunate weather conditions.
Address: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashed Boulevard Downtown Dubai, PO Box 111969 Dubai, UAE
- By Metro: Metro Line: MRed line
Nearest Metro station: Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall Metro Station, a quick 6-min walk to the attraction.
- By Bus: Bus Routes: #30, #D03, #D03A, and #F13
Nearest Bus Stop: Dubai Mall Metro Bus Stop Landside 1.
- By Car: Car Route: Financial Centre Road
Distance From Airport: 14.8 km
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Luggage room.
- WiFi connectivity.
- Multiple Entrances: Residence entrance of tower 1; Dubai Mall Metro link to Main Entrance.
- Photography allowed.
- Service animals are not allowed.
These are the following rules for Edge Walk and Glass Slides
- Guests over 12 and under 65 years are only allowed. Minors under 18 are allowed only with the consent of the parent/s in person.
- Guests need to meet the weight requirement of 50 to 100 kg and a height requirement of 130 – 210 cm.
- Guests are advised to wear modest and comfortable clothing and avoid loose dresses, skirts, or loose footwear like flip flops or long and loose scarves.
- Guests need to notify the Sky Views staff about disabilities- intellectual or physical, that would prevent them from taking part in the experience. Pre-existing health conditions too need to be notified, including but not limited to health concerns like heart conditions, neck or back weakness, nervous disorder, motion sickness, broken bones, epilepsy, and pregnancy.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
- It is mandatory to carry a passport or Emirates ID.
- Before visiting, take a note of the weather conditions. Outdoor activities might see a change in timings or can be closed for safety due to unfortunate weather conditions.
- Only small luggage bags are allowed upstairs. Use the luggage room for storing travel luggage, large handbags, shopping bags, and baby strollers.
- Professional photographers are available at the site to capture your memories.
- The food provided at the site contains nuts, oil, eggs, and dairy. If you have allergies, it would be safer to inform the staff beforehand.
- Visitors are not allowed to enter the attraction with these items: Aerosol sprays, Markers including magic pens and spray paint, sharp objects like knives and glass bottles, explosive materials like fireworks, rollerblades including skating shoes and skateboards.
All Your Questions About Sky Views Observatory Tickets Answered
A. Yes, Dubai Sky Views Observatory tickets are available online.
A. Dubai Sky Views Observatory tickets are available online.
A. There are several Dubai Sky Views Observatory ticket options available online, each with different features for an exciting and unique experience. Address Sky Views Observatory tickets start from AED 60.
A. Yes, you can book your tickets online to enjoy amazing discounts and deals on your Dubai Sky Views tickets. Children aged 3 to 12 years get to enjoy reduced ticket pricing on Sky Views Observatory tickets by booking their tickets online.
A. Book your Dubai Sky Views online ticket online to enjoy a super flexible cancellation policy that ensures you get a full refund on cancellation up to 24 hours before your scheduled experience.
A. Along with the Sky Views Observatory experience, you can enjoy Glass Slide and can upgrade it to Edge Walk.
A. Yes, Sky Views Observatory tickets can be upgraded to Edge Walk.
A. Yes, Dubai Sky Views is a safe experience as necessary equipment is provided for utmost safety for the outdoor experiences.
A. Yes, photography is allowed inside Address Sky Views in Dubai.
A. Yes, it is safe to visit Address Sky Views in Dubai as it is operating with all the Covid safety measures.
A. Sky Views Observatory is a one-of-a-kind experience and is worth visiting while in Dubai.